Saturday, May 16, 2015

Our Week, Illustrated, May 10-16 {with link up}


My oldest son took me out for supper on Mother's Day. We had about a half-hour drive, one way, to the Mediterranean restaurant, which gave us a lot of time to have a really good talk. I realized once again how proud I am of my son, and how thankful I am that God blessed me with the privilege of being his mother.
The baby wrens left the nest on Tuesday. Check out more pictures on my Wordless Wednesday post.
My Mother's Day gift from hubby and the boys is a four foot square garden box. Happy, happy, happy!



So far, I only have a few plants in it. I hope to plant a few seeds this weekend.

I hope you'll join in by linking up. What did your week look like?

To join:
  • Link up your Our Week, Illustrated post
  • Please link back to me somewhere in your post
  • Please be sure to link directly to your post, so I can stop by and comment when I have a chance


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!